Until July 2023, we carried out in Alliance with the Coomeva Group, 16 Conferences on Education, prevention and disarmament in 16 cities in Colombia.
By the end of the year we will have reached 26 cities in Colombia as in the year 2022.
The cities that we have carried so far are: Cali, Buga, Buenaventura, Tuluá, Ibagué, Pasto, Popayán, Armenia, Pereira, Manizales, Medellín, Quibdó, Barrancabermeja, Bucaramanga and Palmira.
With these activities we seek to promote in children values of peace, reconciliation, cooperativism, among others, to generate a social transformation in Colombia.
Applying the Bio Security protocol, the following results were obtained:
- Niñ@s and adolescents Participants: 2.400
- Cities and Coordinations of the Los del Camino Foundation: 16
- School kits delivered: 2.400
- Oral hygiene kits delivered 1.300
- Knives received: 120
- War Toys received: 501
- Los del Camino Foundation Volunteers: 166
- Accompaniment of the National Police: 203
- National Army Accompaniment: 30