In 2022, we carried out in Alliance with the Coomeva Group, 26 Campaigns on Education, prevention and disarmament in 26 cities in Colombia, from February to December.
The cities on this occasion were: Cali, Buga, Buenaventura, Tuluá, Pasto, Popayán, Armenia, Pereira, Medellín, Quibdó, Barrancabermeja, Bogotá, Chía, Villavicencio, Palmira, Barranquilla, Valledupar, Cúcuta, Montería, Bucaramanga, Cartagena, Manizales, Santa Marta, Rioacha, Ibagué and Yopal.
With these activities we seek to promote in children values of peace, reconciliation, cooperativism, among others, to generate a social transformation in Colombia.
Applying the Bio Security protocol, the following results were obtained:
- Niñ@s and adolescents Participants: 4.200
- Cities and Coordinations of the Los del Camino Foundation: 26
- School kits delivered: 4.200
- Oral hygiene kits delivered 512
- Knives received: 60
- War Toys received: 2.166
- Los del Camino Foundation Volunteers: 277
- Accompaniment of the National Police: 270
- National Army Accompaniment: 33